Mr. Javier founded the Law Office of Ariel A. Javier, A Professional Corporation in March 2009 with a primary emphasis in tax litigation, tax controversy/tax problem resolution, tax planning, tax compliance/preparation, business formation and planning and traditional accounting, bookkeeping and payroll processing services.
Mr. Javier has resolved numerous tax controversy matters in favor of his clients. Please see the “Case Studies” section for a summary of his representative cases.
Community service is also a large part of Mr. Javier’s practice because giving to a person or group without an expectation of anything in return results in the greatest reward and gratitude.
For more detailed information, click here to review Mr. Javier’s full biography.
- State Bar of California 2006
- State of California Board of Accountancy 2002
- United States Tax Court, United States District Court for the Southern District of California and Supreme Court of the State of California
- Juris Doctorate 2005, cum laude, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Emphasis in Accounting 1996, San Diego State University
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Filipino-American Lawyers of San Diego (President 2012, Treasurer 2011, Board of Directors 2010-2014)
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
- Tom Homann LGBT Law Association (Board of Directors 2016)
Awards and Recognition:
- 2014 Top Attorney Semi-Finalist, awarded by the San Diego Daily Transcript.
- Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, awarded by the State Bar of California and Legal Aid Society of San Diego (2011 and 2012).
- 2011 Top Young Attorney Finalist, awarded by the San Diego Daily Transcript.
- 2010 Best New Volunteer Award from the Housing Opportunities Collaborative.
- IRS Voluntary Income Tax Clinic (VITA), Site Supervisor 2012 and 2013
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego’s Low Income Tax Clinic
- Housing Opportunities Collaborative’s Home Owner’s Mobile Education (“H.O.M.E.”) Clinics